First Aid

If you are not an NSP currently certified Outdoor Emergency Care ("OEC") Technician, then you must send proof to the IOR of at least the typical two-day introductory first-aid and CPR course.
Better yet, take a Wilderness First Aid course, and even better, an Advanced Wilderness First Aid course. Providers include:
Wilderness Medical Associates

If you are an OEC Technician, then read the Wilderness appendix of the OEC Fourth Edition
(Unfortunately this material appears to be omitted from the Fifth Edition.)